Featuring 5 meats and fish from New Zealand's East Cape, this recipe combines free-range and grass-fed mutton and goat, along with a blend of wild-caught and whole fish - kahawai, white trevally, and blue mackerel. The first place on earth to see the sunrise, New Zealand’s spectacular East Cape is the inspiration behind ZIWI® Peak’s East Cape Provenance recipe. It’s a perfect topper or complete meal that cats are sure to love.
- Contains 96% meat, seafood, offal and bones, meeting the high demand for meat
- Ready-to-eat raw meat substitute, which has the nutrition of raw meat and is convenient to feed like dry food
- A true and credible content ratio of meat, seafood, offal and bones
- Use free-range and grass-fed meats, local poultry and sustainable seafood
- Contains 10% superfoods, including cold washed grass stomach, New Zealand green lipped mussels and organic kelp
- Does not contain grains, potatoes or pods